Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Viliami stardom recount.

Walt: write a recount with structure

On Thursday we went to stardom and I was really excited to go inside of it. When I was inside the bus I was happy because I was sitting next to my best friend Junior. Well my and Junior was sitting next to each other me and Junior was laughing and playing games.

 We were a bit early to stardom so we were all luckily because we all got to go play on the park. When the teachers said that we were allowed to go to the park I ran to the park so fast but I was too slow that I did not get the flying fox. So I waited and waited until I got my turn then I got my turn and I was happy.

 On the quiz I was so excited to get out of the room and go into our groups and get started. Then we got started and I was feeling happy. While we were doing the quiz we got stuck on some of the questions that we were going to answer. But luckily we got to finish the quiz.

 Then we went and watched a movie and we had to lie back on the chair because we were watching the movie on the sealing. While we were watching the movie I was feeling a little bit tired and I wanted to go to sleep but I just stayed up because the movie was so good that I did not want to mess it. But while I was sitting down on the chair I got a headache.

 I learnt about the planets and that the sun is the biggest and that is a star.

Task Description
We had to write a recount about our trip to the stardome. We had to use a variety of sentences and follow the plan that Mr Goodwin helped us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.