Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Viliami picture book story.

My name is Viliami and I am sick of school. I want to go to out of space. I am going to make my own little space ship. I don't tell anyone where I am going and I just blast off.

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 BLAST OFF.


Mercury is very close to the very big hot sun, in fact it's the 1st planet closest to the sun.. So this planet is so bad. So I'm blasting off, in my own little space ship.

Venus is a very Pretty color but it is just too hot for me. So I'm blasting off, in my own little space ship.

Earth is the 3rd planet. But i’m just gonna just drive past because I’m sick of my school on earth. I'm blasting off, in my own little space ship.Mars is the 5 planet is the solar system. And it is cold at night. So i'm blasting off in my little space ship.

Jupiter is the biggest planet in the solar system. But it is to stormy for me. So I'm blasting off in my little space ship.it is famous because of the ring of the ring around it.
Saturn is the sixth planet from the sun. Saturn has a gas giant. But I'm blasting off in my spaceship.

Uranus is cold and around the outside it is icey. It is too cold for me. So i'm blasting off in my little spaceship. Neptune is blue like the smooth sea. Neptune is cold as Ice and water from the sea.

Neptune is dark, cold and very windy. it's the last planet in our solar system. It is too cold so I'm blasting off in my little space ship.

I have to return back to earth because I miss school. So kids it is good to love school. I’ve traveled a lot of times so I have to go to earth because that's the only planet I have school at.

Image result for the space glaxiy\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.