Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Viliami Carrots!

On monday when I came to class I saw some carrots on the table and I was looking for rabbits. I saw no rabbits then when the bell rang I came into class and I asked Mr Baxendine what are we doing.
Displaying IMG_3012.JPG

We got given a knife, carrot,  board and we had plates. Then Mr baxendine said to the whole class to start carving. Then I carved my carrot and I had to make some holes to make it look like a real friend.


Displaying IMG_3021.JPG


My carrots name is carrot. My carrots has a bold patch and  has a very big mouth and big eyes. My carrots is hair is spiky and pointy like a hedgehog.

Displaying IMG_3056.JPG
My favorite part of the day was cutting the carrot and eating the carrot.
Displaying IMG_3012.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.